Skip to main content

A Few of My Favorite Things

Alright, I jumped on the bandwagon. I'm officially accepting the 365 challenge. For those of you who are scrapbooking challenged - and that would be me - the 365 challenge encourages you to take 1 picture each day (that's probably where they got that inventive name)...then each week you create a double-page scrapbooking layout. I am cheating and putting weeks 1 & 2 together in the spread this Sunday...so there is no layout picture to upload...but here are the pictures I took to fudge for the first 9 days - just a few of my FAVORITE things! But no orange...THIS time! Just you wait! This is a piece of old wood from my aunts ranch I worked for in Canada. One of my good friends up there carved it with a barrel rider and my favorite word - Remember!
This is a new favorite game - just played it the other day with some of my other favorites: Jessica, Jessica and Amanda! :D
Not sure if this qualifies as one of my favorite things - creepy eyes from an abnormally large stuffed pluto dog...hmm...they could grow on me.

Okay, I know I'm totally immature but when I saw this dude I thought 'That is one giant poo!' I still have my two Pooh bears from when I was a baby in storage - he really was one of my favorite things! That's why I had two - I wore the first one to rags!

Oh baby! Hold me back! I'm gonna lick my screen! First found these puppies in PA when I was on my mission. I LOVE them! Sister Moyeda and I used to buy them every week...we'd gladly sacrifice veggies for these!
This little guy was given to me by my Grandpa Cox. He made a little mirror stand for him to sit on.
This is a flower - if you couldn't tell. Alive is preferable on the favorites list, but under 2 ft of snow and constantly freezing Utah temperatures, not happening. Maybe in the summer...day 195 or so.
Okay, terrible picture, but still a favorite. I love PA - what more can I say!?

I have wanted this shirt since I was like 12! I finally made it at work on the YuDu silk screen printing machine. DEFINITELY at the top of the favorite list!

Comments

What a fun little project...it sounds so creative! I don't think I could do that.
Baby Sister said…
I know I couldn't...go you!
maren said…
I do remember the first picture - and making it...
;-)
greetings from germany.

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas in November

A lot of friends have been talking about how much they hate Christmas creeping into (or completely taking over) November. So I started thinking about the issue - because apparently it's a big one and obviously something I should be thinking about, right? I think Thanksgiving suffers from severe middle-child syndrome. Halloween comes first and is a little bit crazy but well recognized, highly celebrated and ridiculously loved. Then there's Christmas, the ever impatient youngest child who can't wait their turn...ever. Plus Christmas is the 'favorite' child - it's loved, celebrated, commercialized, overpriced and way over represented. And Thanksgiving just sits back and gets run over by these two crazy holidays on either side of it. It never complains when people forget it or when international businesses schedule important meetings that day (ugh...speaking from experience on that). Thanksgiving doesn't mind giving the lime light to the other two. Why? Becaus

Battle of The Bands

On my right is my boss - blasting classical Christmas music. On my left is my co-worker - blasting oldies in an effort to drown out the classical Christmas music. Then there's me - plugged into Pandora, listening to Adele "Someone Like You". And not only is the music blasting - but randomly, my co-worker starts singing along to her oldies station so my boss starts humming Christmas tunes really loudly. I sorta feel obligated to unplug my iPod and start singing out loud too. Too bad our other co-worker isn't here to blast and sing along to her Spanish tunes. That would be the icing on the cake.

The First Two Weeks

Monday: I love school. Tuesday: Just hang in there, it will be worth it in the end. Wednesday: I don't love school anymore. Thursday: I must be crazy to be doing this. I'm pretty sure I'm going to die. Find a happy place. Move to happy place and forget school. Friday: Ooh - it's Friday! No classes. That's a happy place. Sunday: Last week wasn't SO bad. I can do this. I love school. Yep. That about sums it up.