Skip to main content

Moderation is Overrated

So I've been on a blog fast for the last month and a half. And it seems to have worked quite well - my blog is DEFINITELY thin! But like a dog to it's vomit, a depressed woman to her chocolate, and a teenage boy to the fridge, I am back to blog binging!

So Ashley, my friend :), I guess I will answer your query...First things first, I would have to agree that you are superior at the quality time thing - in fact, I think you are right up there with the mother of all attention harlots...or something like that. ;) Not to sound boastful or anything, but I know how to speak all five love languages too - I just choose not to. But if I wanted to, I could do them all simultaneously! I will have to ponder how...
Ouch...pondering hurts. Moving on. San Diego was like the best time EVA! But I have to confess something...I cheated on my swim suit as soon as we got to Utah with a new Speedo. Shocking I know. Maybe you won't want to be my friend any more...obviously my first love language is NOT fidelity...although I do pray for little old Spanish ladies to have it. :) (For my other two blog stalkers, if you don't get it, don't ask).

Well, people keep looking over my shoulder at the productive work I am doing right now...cough, cough - so I better exit before they build a case for it in HR. Hasta when I get around to it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The First Two Weeks

Monday: I love school. Tuesday: Just hang in there, it will be worth it in the end. Wednesday: I don't love school anymore. Thursday: I must be crazy to be doing this. I'm pretty sure I'm going to die. Find a happy place. Move to happy place and forget school. Friday: Ooh - it's Friday! No classes. That's a happy place. Sunday: Last week wasn't SO bad. I can do this. I love school. Yep. That about sums it up.

Suprise! I'm Getting Married!

Stories are great. And everyone seems especially interested in this one. So, here it is. We were supposed to go to the gym Tuesday for lunch. But I got a text 20 minutes before he showed up saying he wanted to talk instead. Immediately my stomach sunk. I just knew he was going to break up with me or something horrible like that. Well, he picked me up and we started driving - I had no idea where we were going until we turned up the road by the Timpanogos temple. Then I thought - 'There are only two reasons we would be going to the temple. 1) He is going to propose or 2) He is going to break up with me and knows I can't kill him if he does it on temple grounds.' I'm morbid - I know. We got out and sat on the grass and I had to remind him he wanted to talk. He was like, 'Oh yeah. I almost forgot.' Nerd. So he started talking about our first date and the first time he knew he wanted to be with me and the things he loved about me. Then he started talking about ho...

Runner Without Shoes

So...I recently came to a realization about myself. I...I am a runner. No, I don't own any fancy running shoes - in fact, I run better in my regular, every day shoes. No, I haven't spent an unreasonable amount on running clothes to reduce friction and help me run faster - in fact, I run better in my regular, every day clothes. I didn't buy an Ipod and Earbuds to run with - I can run without music. I never pictured myself as a runner. Most people I know wouldn't say they picture me as a runner. But I am definitely a runner. I run - I run from men. I run from commitment. I run from stable, promising relationships. As soon as they make 'the move' or we have 'the talk' - I bolt. I thought for sure this time would be different. But it appears I am getting too good at running...too used to it. Maybe subconsciously I get some sort of satisfaction...a 'runners high', if you will. It doesn't really matter why I run ... I just do. And I have to find ...