Skip to main content

HELP!

This is a desperate plea for help! Last night, I got home rather late and found an envelope on the stairs for me. We're going to blame the rest of this story on the fact that I was undoubtedly very tired. :D Well, I opened the envelope and I shall tell you what went through my mind: "Hey, I like how they printed color ink on the vellum paper that they used. And those eyeletz they used, I wonder if they are Zision eyelets and if they used the Silent Setter or if they used the Crop-a-dile. And look, the paper is a double-sided white core heavy cardstock. Oh hey, it's a baby shower for Stacy!" That is definitely backwards and MESSED UP!

Comments

Must-Ash said…
LOLOL! Everyone gets like that with their job. I used to have dreams every night where I was processing Career Ladder applications. Ridiculous.
Nice! Don't you just love when work sneaks into your daily life? Last week I was at the temple and when I looked at where the lady was from all I could think was "hey, we're building a clarifier there"
Baby Sister said…
Lol. I love it when work does that...

Popular posts from this blog

The First Two Weeks

Monday: I love school. Tuesday: Just hang in there, it will be worth it in the end. Wednesday: I don't love school anymore. Thursday: I must be crazy to be doing this. I'm pretty sure I'm going to die. Find a happy place. Move to happy place and forget school. Friday: Ooh - it's Friday! No classes. That's a happy place. Sunday: Last week wasn't SO bad. I can do this. I love school. Yep. That about sums it up.

Suprise! I'm Getting Married!

Stories are great. And everyone seems especially interested in this one. So, here it is. We were supposed to go to the gym Tuesday for lunch. But I got a text 20 minutes before he showed up saying he wanted to talk instead. Immediately my stomach sunk. I just knew he was going to break up with me or something horrible like that. Well, he picked me up and we started driving - I had no idea where we were going until we turned up the road by the Timpanogos temple. Then I thought - 'There are only two reasons we would be going to the temple. 1) He is going to propose or 2) He is going to break up with me and knows I can't kill him if he does it on temple grounds.' I'm morbid - I know. We got out and sat on the grass and I had to remind him he wanted to talk. He was like, 'Oh yeah. I almost forgot.' Nerd. So he started talking about our first date and the first time he knew he wanted to be with me and the things he loved about me. Then he started talking about ho...

Runner Without Shoes

So...I recently came to a realization about myself. I...I am a runner. No, I don't own any fancy running shoes - in fact, I run better in my regular, every day shoes. No, I haven't spent an unreasonable amount on running clothes to reduce friction and help me run faster - in fact, I run better in my regular, every day clothes. I didn't buy an Ipod and Earbuds to run with - I can run without music. I never pictured myself as a runner. Most people I know wouldn't say they picture me as a runner. But I am definitely a runner. I run - I run from men. I run from commitment. I run from stable, promising relationships. As soon as they make 'the move' or we have 'the talk' - I bolt. I thought for sure this time would be different. But it appears I am getting too good at running...too used to it. Maybe subconsciously I get some sort of satisfaction...a 'runners high', if you will. It doesn't really matter why I run ... I just do. And I have to find ...